What does "schräg" mean?
You probably enjoy those lists of German words that can't be translated into English as much as I do.
They go around the internet again and again, but have you noticed they're usually the same words?
This word, schräg, never shows up on one, and it deserves to be on every list.
In this episode you'll learn all about the word schräg.
You'll learn what it means, how to pronounce it, and how to use the word schräg.
Und machen Sie Ihre Hausaufgaben! (Do your German homework.)
Download your free copy of the A1-A2-B1 German Sentence Structure Guide:
- All the sentence structure you need at each level.
- 5 pages of clear examples.
- Including English translations.
Scroll down to get your copy.
Has German grammar left you high and dry?
This A1-A2-B1 German Sentence Structure Guide will help you learn the ropes.
In it you'll find:
- German sentence structure for the beginning, novice, and intermediate levels.
- true-to-life sentence examples.
- English translations for every sentence.
It's yours to keep, plus you'll receive exclusive subscriber news, too.