7 Holiday Greetings in German, from Hanukkah through Christmas and into the New Year
Holidays mean greetings.
In Germany that means many holiday greetings. For different people.
When do you say what to whom?
Learn in this episode of the GermanWithNicole.com Podcast:
- How to wish someone a nice Advent in German
- How to say Happy Hannukah in German
- How to say Good Yule in German
- How to say Happy Holidays in German
- How to say Merry Christmas in German
- How to say Happy New Year in German
- and a couple more.
AND you'll learn when to say which greeting.
There's homework, and if you want even more homework, scroll down.
Download your A1-A2-B1 German Sentence Structure Guide:
- All the sentence structure you need at each level.
- 5 pages of clear examples.
- Including English translations.
Has German grammar left you high and dry?
This A1-A2-B1 German Sentence Structure Guide will help you learn the ropes.
In it you'll find:
- German sentence structure for the beginning, novice, and intermediate levels.
- true-to-life sentence examples.
- English translations for every sentence.
It's yours to keep, plus you'll receive exclusive subscriber news, too.