Master German Vocabulary
There is no one-size-fits-all method for learning vocabulary words.
Does your method even fit your personal learning style?
If you're overwhelmed or underwhelmed by what you've tried, then you're wasting a lot of time, energy, and money.
You need a learning method that suits your learning style, your learning pace, and your life, because process matters more than product.
Watch the intro video (right).
By the end of this Masterclass you will be able to say:
- I understand the two types of vocabulary use.
- I know what my personal method(s) for learning vocabulary are and I know I can continue to adjust them as I learn more German.
- I know how many vocabulary words **I** can learn per week/month/year.
- I know how to source vocabulary words so I can learn about my hobbies and topics not covered elsewhere.
4-Week Online Course
Take the lessons over four weeks OR work through them all at once and then repeat.
You have 3 months of access to this course, so you can repeat it as often as you like.
Available Spring 2023!
The entire online course
Your questions personally answered by Frau Warner
Includes a vocabulary tracker so you can visually map your progress.
The 4 Lessons of Vocabulary Mastery
Here are the main topics covered in each lesson.
You should plan 2-4 hours during the week for this course and vocabulary learning time.
Lesson 1: Context
- Download your worksheet
- The Two Types of Vocabulary Use
- The Five Phases of Learning a Vocabulary Word
- Your current method of learning vocabulary
- Hausaufgaben (Homework)
c. 30 minutes
Lesson 2: New Possibilities
- 9 Types of Vocabulary Learning Techniques, including examples
- How many vocabulary words to learn per day/week/month/year?
- How to handle learning plural forms
- A special note
- Vocabulary for the next week
c. 45 minutes
Lesson 3: Üben macht den Meister! Üben macht die Meisterin!
(Practice makes 'perfect.')
- How was week two?
- Additional support for pronunciation help
- Additional support for multilingual people
- Review, Rinse & Repeat - But more fun!
- Even Easier
c. 30 minutes
Lesson 4: Smoother Sailing
- In a class or lessons
- Every-day sources for vocabulary expansion
- Surprising sources for vocabulary
- How does vocabulary learning change as you learn more German?
- Zum Schluss
c. 25 minutes