Where does the verb go in that sentence?
This A1-A2-B1 German Sentence Structure Guide will show you exactly where it goes.
This Guide is a learning tool and a resource for you to use from the beginner to intermediate levels.
In it you'll find:
- 5 pages of clear examples,
- separated by the level, according to the standards set by the European Union.
- English translations for each and every example.
To learn German, you need clarity and consistency.
This PDF will help you learn the ropes.
- Includes all A1, A2, and B1 sentence structures.
- The examples are separated by level.
- All the verbs are clearly marked.
- Each grammatical structure has its own section.
- The example sentences are true-to-life.
- English translations for every sentence.
Which sentence structures are covered when?
- der Aussagesatz - sentences
- der Imperativ-Satz - commands
- Ja/Nein-Fragen - yes/no questions
- W-Fragen - open-ended questions
- trennbare Verben - separable verbs
- Modalverben - modal verbs
- das Perfekt - present perfect
- der Nebensatz
- (Reflexive) Verben mit Präpositionen
- Relativsätze im Nominativ
- Relativsätze im Akkusativ
- Relativsätze im Dativ
- Passiv mit werden
B1 (Early Intermediate)
- weitere Nebensätze
- Relativsätze im Genitiv
- Konjunktiv II
- die Konjunktionen deshalb, darum, deswegen
- das Plusquamperfekt
How is this Guide different?
When you start learning German, most of the free resources you'll find are also completely overwhelming. We don't do overwhelm here, though.
This Guide will keep you steady as she goes.
It might even put fresh wind in your sails.
Download your own Guide here.
It's yours to keep, plus you'll receive exclusive subscriber news, too.
We hate spam too. Unsubscribe at any time.