The 3 Elements Which Make German Hard...or Easy...to Learn
There are three elements which make German hard (or easy...ok easier...) to learn:
- Materials & Resources
- Instructor(s) or lack there of.
Today you'll learn about these three elements and how they may make German harder to learn, or maybe easier.
Together these elements create one big constellation.
Which ones help you? Which ones are simply good enough? And which elements don't help you?
Definitely cue in to the next episode next week. ;-)
- A1 (69)
- A2 (54)
- B1 (46)
- B2 (23)
- C1 (22)
- Deutsch lernen (78)
- Einkaufen (15)
- Essen (12)
- Grammatik (22)
- Hören (12)
- Landeskunde und Kultur (49)
- Lesen (11)
- Musik (5)
- Nachrichten (4)
- Podcast (84)
- Pronunciation (3)
- Schreiben (3)
- Schwäbisch (4)
- Spiele und Spaß (Games and Fun) (12)
- Sprechen (13)
- Vokabeln (39)
- Video (10)
Where does the verb go in that sentence?
Frau Warner's German Sentence Structure Guide will help you place everything correctly.
In it you'll find:
- German sentence structure for the beginning, novice, and intermediate levels.
- true-to-life sentence examples.
- English translations for every sentence.
It's yours to keep, plus you'll receive exclusive subscriber news, too.